Repton 2 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Repton 2, the eagerly-awaited sequel!
The challenge continues ... spirits, transporters, skulls, puzzle pieces, and now savepoints by popular request!
* Three varied scenarios: Beginner, Message and Caverns.
* Savepoints to enable players to save their game positions. There are two savepoints in Beginner, three in Message, and 14 in the advanced Caverns scenario.
* An easy-to use editor for creating an unlimited number of new Repton 2 levels and scenarios.
* You can include your own high-resolution colour images as puzzle pictures in your scenario designs! Make your own Repton 2 levels using appropriate pictures for your family and friends!
Repton 2 builds upon the foundations of Repton 1 by including new game characters and additional objectives.
The extra game characters include spirits, cages, transporters, skulls, savepoints, starports and puzzle pieces. There are also guardian skulls; our hero Repton has to fulfil specific tasks to remove these skulls.
The puzzles are sometimes easy, often thought-provoking, and occasionally some may seem to be almost impossible. Our online Hall of Fame is ready and waiting for successful players who finish the Message or Caverns scenarios!
* Repton 2 is one of our most popular games ever!
* Can you complete Repton 2?
Customer Comments (quoted with permission):
"Repton 2 - it's everything I had hoped it would be, and more!" ... Tim Gladding
"Have just bought Repton 2. It's brilliant." ... Jonathan Holmes
"Repton 2 - thanks for a great piece of software as usual." ... Peter Van Ek
"Just wanted to say Dee and I love Repton 2." ... Marsha Kelley & Dee Meredith
"Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! Just a quick note to say 'thank you' for Repton 2. It looks absolutely wonderful." ... John McElroy
"I'm delighted with the quality and level of support for your products - and you can quote me on that." ... Steve Giller
Pentium II 300MHz or higher / 32MB RAM / 8MB Graphics Card / DirectX 7.0 or higher